Decision made

Didn't submit. I was waiting to see if I would get a few more confirmations before the year-end so I'd have some real reason to submit a DXCC application and get into the Yearbook.

Well, come New Year's Eve, I was only at 148 so I elected to put off the application. Soon enough, I'll have 150 (or more) confirmations and I'll also have qualified for 20-m and RTTY DXCC (I've got over 90 confirmed for both) so I'll save my money and submit later.

At least I managed to work a few New Ones, H40 and V5, the latter one already confirmed (giving me 149).